giovedì 4 agosto 2011

SHILA

My friend Cristal Triellis made it !! The lovely owner of Diamond Avatar for the special opening of her new mainstore released this lovely skin . "Shila fair" comes in 6 make up , every doubled in the cleavage version.
Six glam nuances for every fashion esigence . Here I am wearing Diamond Avatar Shila fair- make up 2 and Diamond Avatar eyes n 07 , my dress is Rose and my jewels are Joella, all  from Alb Dream  Fashion , my lashes are from Miamai and Violator.
Here I wear the skin Shila fair make up 1 . The dress is  Marina a special mix  from Alb Dream Fashion .

Here I wear Shila fair make up 6 . My hair are from Nushru called Daisy.


This skin is Shila fair make up 4 and it suits perfectly the G&K jewels Calipso gold . The hair are Sami from Baiastice.
 Lovely and mischievous DIAMOND AVATAR  Shila fair make up 05  with jewels Gem &Kisses Dangerous Ray fucsia and  hair LALA MOON bumblebee.

Model and Photographer Arialee Miles

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento