domenica 28 agosto 2011

FOREVER YOURS

Here I present the third and last outfit I prepared for the Boulevard casting . It Is a malicious mix and match from several outfits created by Eshi Otawara a designer I love since my very modelling beginning .
The concept I wanted to express was a couture although not too conventional look something that could give the impression of being able to play with the items .....
....... in short words something alluring but not boring . And I think I reached the effect I was looking for , all merit of Eshi's genious !!!
skin glam affair amelie med tan 08
eyelashes Glow fire flames and Miamai no alpha lashes
hair Baiastice - sami
dress  Eshi Otawara mix and match  from Gems are forever , holly ,<3 me  outfits
jacket Eshi Otawara Black fur bolero
 jewels headpiece and bag from black gems are forever Eshi Otawara
 shoes Eshi Otawara Lady flower red
 nails candynails witch red
poses Del May and Manifeste

model and photographer Arialee Miles

....... ahhhhh and yes for the records I passed the Boulevard Casting !!!  ..... namaste :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento