giovedì 25 agosto 2011

Orient Express


Sunday 21 st of Agust I partecipated to the Boulevard Agency first casting .
We had to style 3 outfits and my first choice was an orient flavoured one . I fell in love with this dress from Zaara as soon as I saw it .....

.... so I built the outfit around this simple although refined gown of great emotive impact .


A large hat over a simple hairstyle and a fur stole helped me to create the oriental allure I was looking for .

Last but not least the suggestive jewels of Hyatt and a make up reminding of henne flavour gave the final touch.
skin glam affair Amelia med tan 10
make up avion - piece of heaven
eyelashes Miamai no alpa lashes 17
hair baiastice Carla
hat Eshi otawara Blossom hat
fur Miamai _ Eva fur stole
dress Zaara Vayu dust
shoes Lelutka Saffron black
nails Finesmith golden nails
earrings Hyatt - Dayak
bracialets Hyatt Abyre
poses Del May

model and phothographer Arialee Miles

......ah soon I will post the other outfits ......

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento