venerdì 9 settembre 2011

Nocturnal frames

"because the night belongs to lovers
because the night belongs to lust
because the night belongs to lovers
because the night belongs to us "

Because The Night- Patty Smith 




Sometimes I feel a bit nocturnal , like as all my creative energies could flow into my obscure way of being .


In those day my look reflects that state of mind and my choice falls on dark although always classy outfits.
A great sample of this kind of ensemble is this one called Paris from Avid which I simply accompanied with a goth make up from Atomic Bambi and one of the latest jewels set complete of nails  from the creative mind of Yula Finesmith .

Complete outfit Paris by Avid
hair "Lulu" by Avid
skin Amelie "Contessa " Glam Affair for TDR
make up Atomic Bambi
Jewels and nails "Noir " by Finesmith
poses Di Opera and Del May
photographer and model Arialee Miles

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento