martedì 15 ottobre 2013

Pretty little girl with the blue dress on......

NOISE


Since when , about two months ago Zz@ie , the brilliant mind who is behind the fashion  brand Zanze,  asked me to model for some vendors for this set of lingerie I literally fell in love with all of them.


Then I got distracted , as my usual , by a million things,  but today I  want really dedicate a post to this "lingerie and more"  set called Passion that always makes me feel sexy and feminine every time I wear it.


Available in 3 color groups of tonalities  , black  and white , lights and darks,  each one  in 5 sizes which can be chosen  through an hud that avoids you to clutter your inventory with useless sizes , this outfit originally born to be lingerie,  can be daringly worn  , as I usually do,  even as a sexy club dress.


And I must say it is greatly appreciated wherever I go.... yay  !!



This and much more you can find at Zanze mainstore following the SLurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zenshi%20south%20two/132/108/29



CREDITS

[ZE] Passion dark ( sizes hud )
Mandala nails
kyxe make up Ripe grapes gloss
kyxe make up  devine blueberry
pekka eyeliner
Modern Couture KaiJi set
N-Core Coquette platform blue
Boon hairbase parted blonde
Tuty's adorable bun platinum
MAVIE poses

photographer and model Arialee Miles

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento